BODEGAS Y VINOS DE LECERA S.L., in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (EU Regulation 2016/679), hereby informs users of the website www.generaciontempore.com:
Who is the data controller of your data?
The data provided by the user through the forms on this website will be included for processing, with the data controller being BODEGAS Y VINOS DE LECERA S.L., holder of VAT number B50906734 and registered address at Ctra. Zaragoza-Montalbán s/n, 50131 Lécera (ZARAGOZA).
You can contact us by calling 976835040 or by e-mailing email@example.com.
Who is the Data Protection Officer?
The data provided by the user through the forms on this website will be included for processing, with the data controller being EXPLOTACION DE SOFTWARE INTEGRAL S.L. with VAT number B50919893 and registered address at Camino Mosquetera, 45 Local, 50010, Saragossa.
You can contact us by calling 976300140 or by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
What do we collect your data for?
This website collects personal data through different forms. The data requested in each form are those necessary for the purpose they are collected for. Processing is carried out for the following purposes:
- CONTACT FORM: The purpose of collecting data in this form is to answer the queries raised and to send the user the information requested via the email address or telephone number entered in the form.
- NEWSLETTER SUBSCRIPTION FORM: The purpose of collecting data in this form is to register the user in the company’s newsletter, through which he or she will receive information on offers, promotions, products, activities carried out by the company. Once registered, the user will receive an email to confirm his/her subscription to the newsletter.
- USER ACCOUNT FORM: The purpose of collecting data in this form is to manage and process the purchase made by the user. Only registered users can make purchases. When users register for future purchases, they will be able to access the site with their username and password and, apart from making purchases, can also check their purchase history, etc. Users can also use this form to subscribe to the company’s newsletter, in which they will receive information on offers, promotions, products, activities carried out by the company, as well as information on recipes, etc. Once registered, the user will receive an email to confirm his/her subscription to the newsletter.
- EMAIL: If the user contacts us via the e-mail address published on this website, his or her data will be processed in order to answer the enquiry and also to send the requested information using the email address the enquiry was received from.
How long do we store your data?
All data provided by the user will be retained for as long as the user does not ask them to be deleted.
Do we profile your data?
The details entered by the user will not be used to make automated decisions or for profiling.
What legitimises the processing of your data?
The user must fill in the fields marked with * in order to send the completed forms; the forms cannot be sent if the indicated fields are not filled in.
Who do we transfer your data to?
Your data will not be transferred to third parties unless legally mandated
Which third parties provide services on this website?
The following service providers are used to develop this website:
Hosting: The servers where our website is hosted are located in the EU. TLS 1.2 protocol is used, meaning all data are communicated via an encrypted channel.
MailChimp: Sending newsletters for advertising purposes it is done through the company MailChimp. MailChimp servers which stores the information are located in the United States and, therefore, your data will be transferred to a third country considered. However, MailChimp is attached to the EU- US agreement Privacy Shield, which guarantees the security and confidentiality of your data. For more information on the accession of the Privacy Shield MailChimp, you can consult the following address https://www.privacyshield.gov/list
What rights do you have and how can you exercise them?
As a user you are entitled to:
- Access your personal data.
- Request the rectification of inaccurate personal data.
- Ask for them to be deleted when, among other reasons, they are no longer necessary for the purposes they were collected for.
- Request the limitation of their processing, in which case they will only be retained for the exercise or defence of claims.
- Ask for the portability of your data.
- For reasons relating to your particular situation, you may object to the processing of your data, in which case BODEGAS Y VINOS DE LECERA S.L. will cease to process them except for compelling legitimate reasons, or in order to exercise or defend any claims.
- The user may revoke consent at any time.
The user may exercise his or her rights by e-mail email@example.com or by post Ctra. Zaragoza-Montalbán s/n, 50131 Lécera (ZARAGOZA), attaching a photocopy of his or her ID card and indicating the right to be exercised.
The user may also file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
BODEGAS Y VINOS DE LECERA S.L. has all the security measures in place to ensure confidentiality in the storage and processing of personal data and to prevent access by unauthorised third parties.
How do our social networks work?
Our social networks can be used to share our content or leave us your comments, photos or videos, as long as they are of interest to the whole community.
Our social networks are constantly monitored in order to answer your questions and comments in the shortest time possible.
We want it to be a space for everybody to enjoy, so it is important that we all respect the rules for harmony:
- You are responsible for the content you post; be sure not to violate any right, law or regulation.
- Be careful with wording and tone, and refrain from publishing any abusive, defamatory or obscene information.
- Respect the right to privacy, do not make illegal, offensive or discriminatory comments about others.
- Refrain from making fraudulent, deceptive or misleading comments.
- We do not allow spam or commercial or advertising messages, we do not want repetitive messages.
- We will not have conversations with profiles that we consider may be false.
Please note that the content posted by followers on our pages does not necessarily reflect the views of our company.
Your comments may be deleted, hidden or blocked if they do not comply with the ‘House Rules’. Anyone who posts content that is not allowed will be blocked from the community.
We reserve the right to modify these rules at any time and without prior notice.